• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from the UK

Wilko4473

Oakley Beginner
Good evening all.
thought I would swing by and introduce myself. I’ve been into Oakley sunglasses since around 2000 when I bought myself my first pair of Oakley (XLJ) if I recall correctly.
loved those and wore them to death. Nothing had ever been as comfy on my head as those.
fast forward a good few years and I’ve purchased a few pairs since. Not loads, just a few but I love them.
so I am the wrong side of 40, live in the UK but my brother lives in the USA (VA) so I have the luxury of being able to shop state side as well as the UK.
I am a Firefighter (Watch manager) and am married with 2 boys.
can’t wait to interact with the forum. Most recent purchases include the staple flak 2.0, some jawbreakers, a pair of frogskins lite as well as the Kokoro collection flak and frogskins.

Thanks for the welcomes all. I have been sent a message by a user called Nucchem but I am unable to reply. Is this because I don’t have enough posts? Id love to reply to him. If anyone knows who they are please let them know I will reply as soon as I can.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. 🤙

IMG_1703.gif

Back