• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from the UK!

I have Fuse and Seek lenses in a few pair and haven't noticed but when I head out in a short while I'll take a look and see if I notice the same effect you are. Both are Polarized lenses so this will be interesting

So the Fuse lenses I couldn't look indirectly at the sun. Too bright for my sensitive eyes. The seek I could look sort of indirectly at the sun and didn't see what you describe.

Will be interesting to hear what IKON has to say when they get back to you. The have been discussed in other threads and they tend to get good reviews on their lenses. I can't recall if anyone has had to contact their customer service and what their responses are.

Good luck

So the Fuse lenses I couldn't look indirectly at the sun. Too bright for my sensitive eyes. The seek I could look sort of indirectly at the sun and didn't see what you describe.

Will be interesting to hear what IKON has to say when they get back to you. The have been discussed in other threads and they tend to get good reviews on their lenses. I can't recall if anyone has had to contact their customer service and what their responses are.

Good luck

Well no reply from them still.
I sent it 24 hours ago (8pm GMT) so perhaps I'm being a little impatient?

Hi Mac

Welcome from another Brit..

If you want some original Oakley lenses for these, have a look at eBay item 172324276294.

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Hi Mac

Welcome from another Brit..

If you want some original Oakley lenses for these, have a look at eBay item 172324276294.

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Hi, sorry but that item number doesn't seem to be recognized?
Do you have a link?

Anyone else had issues with flaring as per my post?

Latest Posts

Back