• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from the UK

silverstar189

Oakley Enthusiast
UK
Hi everyone, I've been an Oakley fan since 2001. I remember watching Black Hawk Down and was in the army at the time, so the red Juliet X metals Hoot was wearing were the mutts nuts! They didn't suit my face so I bought a pair of A Wire 2.0's. Then I bought a black Icon backpack and it was the best quality pack I've ever had - I got into trouble for wearing it in the field a couple of times but totally worth it! I think there's a video of me somewhere on YouTube wearing it trying to assault a hill but being incredibly tired :p Also a big f1 fan which brought me to the forum as Kimi and Montoya have both worn O's and I just missed out on Oaksters boot! So if anyone here has Montoya's right boot let me know haha

Hi everyone, I've been an Oakley fan since 2001. I remember watching Black Hawk Down and was in the army at the time, so the red Juliet X metals Hoot was wearing were the mutts nuts! They didn't suit my face so I bought a pair of A Wire 2.0's. Then I bought a black Icon backpack and it was the best quality pack I've ever had - I got into trouble for wearing it in the field a couple of times but totally worth it! I think there's a video of me somewhere on YouTube wearing it trying to assault a hill but being incredibly tired :p Also a big f1 fan which brought me to the forum as Kimi and Montoya have both worn O's and I just missed out on Oaksters boot! So if anyone here has Montoya's right boot let me know haha
Welcome to the forum

Okay. I was going to pile a huge heap of crap on your head for being another damned Limey in here....

But the mere mention that you're a Raikkonen fan just jumped you off my sh!t list! WELCOME!!!!!

:neo:

Pretty ballsy wearing an unissued pack in the field, by the way. (Nice!)

Greetings...............the gleam of Ruby in those Juliets had me transfixed on Eric Banas' face. I dearly wanted them and it set me on a journey, which took years before I ended up getting a pair that I'm happy with: they have a multitude of diffeent hues but mainly Ruby.

Greetings...............the gleam of Ruby in those Juliets had me transfixed on Eric Banas' face. I dearly wanted them and it set me on a journey, which took years before I ended up getting a pair that I'm happy with: they have a multitude of diffeent hues but mainly Ruby.

An expensive one at that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back