• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from the UK

I have a gen 1 pair with ruby ( bought new in around 2000 I think )
Then bought another deeper ruby lens of someone on eBay for £90 many years ago
Whilst having a look a job with them on my head I walked into a old oak beam in the pub it was in nearly knocking me out and sadly damaging both lenses
So now back with the originals but still look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. I was going to pile a huge heap of crap on your head for being another damned Limey in here....

But the mere mention that you're a Raikkonen fan just jumped you off my sh!t list! WELCOME!!!!!

:neo:

Pretty ballsy wearing an unissued pack in the field, by the way. (Nice!)

I'll always be a fan of Raikkonen but 2005 was his peak, deadly quick and the car was a Monster, shame it kept breaking down.

Used to be able to get away with non issued packs as long as they were olive or camo, I should have known better but thought I'd wear it on a night exercise and that I'd get away with it, then we stayed out all morning too :p

Greetings...............the gleam of Ruby in those Juliets had me transfixed on Eric Banas' face. I dearly wanted them and it set me on a journey, which took years before I ended up getting a pair that I'm happy with: they have a multitude of diffeent hues but mainly Ruby.

I started wearing knee pads in the field after Black Hawk Down which saved my kneecap once so well worth it! I think back then if you had red Juliet's people would associate them more with cyclops from X Men than Hoot which sucks.

Latest Posts

Back