• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from UK, long time Oakley wearer.

PMG75

Oakley Beginner
Hi All
I've been looking on this forum for a while now, I'm plucking up the courage to modify my Minute 1.0.

I have been a long time wearer of Oakley's, that's not to say I've owned many pairs, just two pairs in fact, both Minute 1.0's. Two pairs lasted me 19 years, I haven't been easy on them either, mountain biking, beach days, drops and kicks. They hold up well.

My current pair are scratched with coating and paint coming off, I'm just about to order some new red/blue lenses, I put the slimey rubber ear sleeves in boiling water and this worked a treat, luckily because I can't find replacement ear sleeves anywhere for the Minutes.

I am just thinking about a metallic blue when I come to the frames but I'll try and get ideas by browsing this forum.

Anyway, sorry for waffling on, thanks for having me.

Welcome, mate.

If you are after a top-notch customiser based in the U.K, @Wavecloud will see you right!

Failing that, there are many U.S/Canada based Customisers on here that will blow your bloody bollocks off with their skills!

Hi All
I've been looking on this forum for a while now, I'm plucking up the courage to modify my Minute 1.0.

I have been a long time wearer of Oakley's, that's not to say I've owned many pairs, just two pairs in fact, both Minute 1.0's. Two pairs lasted me 19 years, I haven't been easy on them either, mountain biking, beach days, drops and kicks. They hold up well.

My current pair are scratched with coating and paint coming off, I'm just about to order some new red/blue lenses, I put the slimey rubber ear sleeves in boiling water and this worked a treat, luckily because I can't find replacement ear sleeves anywhere for the Minutes.

I am just thinking about a metallic blue when I come to the frames but I'll try and get ideas by browsing this forum.

Anyway, sorry for waffling on, thanks for having me.
Welcome

Wow, thanks for the info. Thanks for the welcome.

No worries, boss.

Customisation is at it's peak at the moment, the work these fella’s put out is on par, if not exceeding anything Oakley put out back in the day.

Modern day Oakley, only have a couple of frames I like, SJ 2 and Flak 2.0.

Tidy little frames with infinite custom possibilities both from standard and in the hands of a Customiser!

Back