• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi guys and girls!!👋🏻

HarryJones46

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys and girls, I'm Harry from the UK👋🏻 I've been an Oakley addict for many years and I can't believe I haven't joined here sooner!! I'm going to post my collection on here soon, I've got 2 New pairs, never worn (Frogskins Matte Black - Violet Iridium and Stringer Smoked- Violet Iridium), I'm going to be selling for a big chunk under retail, UK postage only...

I didn't realise how bad my Oakley addiction had got until I've sold 3 new unworn pairs to friends and colleagues lately and still have 2 more pairs I'll be selling, and that leaves me with 6 pairs in my collection still...😂

Well i was up to 12 including my ancient pair I've had for over 20 years, 22 ish years I'm guessing, which gave me the Oakley bug, I still love those glasses so much!! 😍

Welcome!!!
winning.gif

Hi guys and girls, I'm Harry from the UK👋🏻 I've been an Oakley addict for many years and I can't believe I haven't joined here sooner!! I'm going to post my collection on here soon, I've got 2 New pairs, never worn (Frogskins Matte Black - Violet Iridium and Stringer Smoked- Violet Iridium), I'm going to be selling for a big chunk under retail, UK postage only...

I didn't realise how bad my Oakley addiction had got until I've sold 3 new unworn pairs to friends and colleagues lately and still have 2 more pairs I'll be selling, and that leaves me with 6 pairs in my collection still...😂
You don't have enough pairs to qualify as an addict. I also assume you haven't had to do unsanitary things in back alleys just yet..

..anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself...

Welcome!!

Latest Posts

Back