• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi guy's I need some advice on somewhat of a unique problem!!???

Just from a ‘pressure above the ear test’ I would ev zero, and Savitar are my favorites because of how little pressure they put up there

Hmm...
My main concern would be, the actual width of the ear stems. Yes weight is a factor, but how are your hearing aids resting on your head? Maybe a picture would help and that can help me a little.
If this is the case, then this is what I'd advise. Not that you'd use these frames I'm about to mention, but as a reference, you'd want something with very thin; something like the "Tombstone" or "Detcord" thin. Oakley made the ear steams very thin width-wise, to make them comms-compatible as well as ear-protection compatible.
Wildwires does make an interesting point, EV Zeros and Savitars are super light and that also can be an option.
I've had students in the past that have cochlear implants and were still able to wear glasses/sunglasses. I've seen everything from straight ear steams, to hooked ones that would just simply go around the ear.
I'd need to see how your aids are resting on your head, if you can provide me a picture then I can have a better sense of how to direct you.

Monkey

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back