• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, I live in England,and am a Fast Jacket owner, so comfortable!

They're both very comfortable, just that the fast jackets are amazingly comfortable on the bridge of my nose after a couple of hours but not the flaks, it's only then I can tell the difference.

Last edited:
:)
Difficult getting another pair of 009156...I bought a flak jacket last month but I don't find it as comfortable to wear for 2-3 hours in spite of it being described as the replacement. Very different. Am finding a lot of 009097 for sale on ebay more than the 009156, that's why I'm wondering. I've been told by 2 well known resellers that they're the same.
Once your meet the requirements send me a PM.
I can hook you up if you like a white FJ XL OO9156-07.

Hi, I hadn't realised the shop emailed the chat to me, I've taken a screenshot : they say the frames are the same...if so and they both have interchangeable lenses, why don't they just have the same model number if they can both take the same lenses...Am I missing something really obvious, here, sorry if I am...!
chat with online shop about Fast Jackets.png

By having different code for the XL and standard lenses would allow stockists to order the specific lenses/frame combo they were short in stock...

Think of it more of a catalogue number

Back