• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, i need help pls.

Peddlin Paul

Oakley Beginner
I've a pair of legit 20yr old 1.0 half jkts and just realised thru googlin if I want2 replace the lenses i should look inside the arm 4the serial no's. Thing is there's no number code, it only has made in USA on left rubber an looks like CE inside right rubber. Can I physically measure my lense size?

WELCOME!!!
Screenshot_20211115-151900_Gallery.jpg

I've a pair of legit 20yr old 1.0 half jkts and just realised thru googlin if I want2 replace the lenses i should look inside the arm 4the serial no's. Thing is there's no number code, it only has made in USA on left rubber an looks like CE inside right rubber. Can I physically measure my lense size?

Older half jacket 1.0s had no markings inside the arm. Just look for original half jacket (1.0) lenses (standard or xlj will work in that frame)

Back