• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Im Ben

SubieSaint

Oakley Beginner
Hi. I need help. LOL.

For the record the Atlantic ocean has a special taste for women's Oakley Warm Up's. As of 2 days ago its eaten 3 pairs and my girlfriend is lost without them. I've checked all the Vaults around my area and within 200 miles of me. No luck. Is there anyone that can help? Ill pay a bounty if necessary. Please Help.

Hi. I need help. LOL.

For the record the Atlantic ocean has a special taste for women's Oakley Warm Up's. As of 2 days ago its eaten 3 pairs and my girlfriend is lost without them. I've checked all the Vaults around my area and within 200 miles of me. No luck. Is there anyone that can help? Ill pay a bounty if necessary. Please Help.
Why don't you have your local Vault search the district inventory rather than you driving all over the place? They can do that and they can request the pair be sent to them if it's found.

Welcome to the forum

And tell your GF stop losing things that are important.

Oh. My suggestion also? DO NOT TURN GF INTO WIFE!!

Why don't you have your local Vault search the district inventory rather than you driving all over the place? They can do that and they can request the pair be sent to them if it's found.

Welcome to the forum

+1

You also could try eBay

Actually tried the look-up in the district and outside area and even display models. I'm really stuck. Does anyone have a vintage set or collection for sale?

You need to meet the exchange requirements before you can attempt an acquisition

Welcome to the forum

LOL. Thanks :)

Back