• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, im from mn, moving to las vegas soon. What lenses do i want for desert/rock climbing? Any insight welcome, even if its theoretical 😁

Lord Dubie

Oakley Beginner
Hi, im from mn, moving to las vegas soon. What lenses do i want for desert/rock climbing? Any insight welcome, even if its theoretical 😁

Hello, and welcome to OF. I would check out the Prizm Sonw Lenses, and since Vegas has mostly bright sunny days, Prizm Snow Black (6%), and Prizm Sonw Sapphire (13%), could be most appropriate. Also, I believe Clifden frames were be designed for mountain sports
Thanks! Thats what i was thinking and i have a pair of clifdens ordered already with the snow torch lenses but the guy working at the Oakley store at the mall of america said i would want different lenses... but had no better suggestion 🙄

Now why would you want to leave this frozen wasteland?
Lol. Its not that i want to leave here as much as it is that i want to go there. Ive spent 40 years here, i work at afton and i spent 10 hours out there today in the -35 + windchill! I certainly dont think ill miss it for a couple years at least... worst case, snow is within driving distance 😁

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. 🤙

IMG_3895.gif

Latest Posts

Back