• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, I’m Matt from Lancaster, U.K.

Custom_Cerakote_Oakleys

Oakley Beginner
I’ve been collecting/wearing Oakley watches and Sunglasses for over 30 years now! My favourites are my juliets and my soviet gascans. My favorite watch is my Oakley blade sunburst blue watch, I’m currently working on cerakoting some one off designs on some plain gascans. Looking forward to being part of the community.

I have just bought a small press and new pins to tighten the nosepiece on my Juliet’s. Any advice on this process would be most welcome.

I’ll be upgrading to the full access shortly so no ads etc 👍🏻👍🏻 looking forward to chatting on here and getting advice etc

Last edited:
I’ve been collecting/wearing Oakley watches and Sunglasses for over 30 years now! My favourites are my juliets and my soviet gascans. My favorite watch is my Oakley blade sunburst blue watch, I’m currently working on cerakoting some one off designs on some plain gascans. Looking forward to being part of the community.

I have just bought a small press and new pins to tighten the nosepiece on my Juliet’s. Any advice on this process would be most welcome.

I’ll be upgrading to the full access shortly so no ads etc 👍🏻👍🏻 looking forward to chatting on here and getting advice etc
Welcome

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

shaka-saludo-surfero-jpg..jpg

Back