• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, I'm pupp and I'm an addict.

pupp

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
I'm sure we've all been called the same thing, label whore, even label queen maybe. I've been wearing Oakleys since 2007 when I bought my first pair of Fuel Cells. After my brother left my Fuel Cells in a hospital bathroom I switched over to Oil Rigs, who can resist the lure of the single lens sunglasses, at least in the lifestyle line. So I went to Oil Rigs to newer Oil Rigs when I left my other pair in California and eventually by the time I sold them to my uncle they had a set of Titanium Iridium lenses in them which had been replaced by warranty twice since they had the tendency for the reflection to rub completely off. Finally, I switched to Holbrooks, Flat Black and Grey and now with Violet lenses. So now my last two pair are listed in my profile but that's my brief history in Oakley.

I'm sure we've all been called the same thing, label whore, even label queen maybe. I've been wearing Oakleys since 2007 when I bought my first pair of Fuel Cells. After my brother left my Fuel Cells in a hospital bathroom I switched over to Oil Rigs, who can resist the lure of the single lens sunglasses, at least in the lifestyle line. So I went to Oil Rigs to newer Oil Rigs when I left my other pair in California and eventually by the time I sold them to my uncle they had a set of Titanium Iridium lenses in them which had been replaced by warranty twice since they had the tendency for the reflection to rub completely off. Finally, I switched to Holbrooks, Flat Black and Grey and now with Violet lenses. So now my last two pair are listed in my profile but that's my brief history in Oakley.

Welcome to the forum! Nice pairs you already have!

welcome to the Forums. now that you have found us prepare your budget to move up to the wallet lightening x-metals shortly.... lol.

Back