• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, I'm pupp and I'm an addict.

welcome to the Forums. now that you have found us prepare your budget to move up to the wallet lightening x-metals shortly.... lol.
I get all mine on sale usually which is why I'm going to get Deviations next even though they're discontinued. I did notice the huge X-Metal following here, I've never even tried any on.

Welcome @pupp! Try a Vault although the Deviation is a goner, some of them pop up over time. I wish I was able to get my hands on that violet one... And I bemoan the loss of a pair. Ugh!

Welcome @pupp! Try a Vault although the Deviation is a goner, some of them pop up over time. I wish I was able to get my hands on that violet one... And I bemoan the loss of a pair. Ugh!

I live near two vaults and they just got a bunch of Deviations in, that's why I've got my eye on them.

I wish I was near you.... I'd probably have to sign my check over to Oakley!

Yeah @QLR1 I really knew I had a problem when I bought four pair at one time last month. It was their first 40% off Sale and I got Fallout edition and crystal pink Holbrooks for $60 each. Other two pair I bought for family.

Yeah @QLR1 I really knew I had a problem when I bought four pair at one time last month. It was their first 40% off Sale and I got Fallout edition and crystal pink Holbrooks for $60 each. Other two pair I bought for family.

good choices on the Holbrooks i am a big Holbrook fan as well. they look more friendly and approachable than the more bad ass and serious looking frames. X-Squared and Holbrooks are my two favorite frames at the moment.

Welcome Pupp and enjoy the site, you will be amazed with these guys collection!!!! I hope you get the deviations I like those a lot too !!!

Back