• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi myself salv from Africa Uganda

SalV

Oakley Beginner
and I have been the biggest fan of oakley watches i am still using Oakley watch even though stopped manufacturing years ago I just can’t put on a watch any other than Oakley

Welcome mate. If you're in Africa and like watches this minute machine is in sth africa and is 400 usd equivalent which is pretty good price i reckon. Full disclosure i don't know the seller or if its legit just seen the ad on fb.
Screenshot_20200918-191354_Facebook.jpg

Welcome mate. If you're in Africa and like watches this minute machine is in sth africa and is 400 usd equivalent which is pretty good price i reckon. Full disclosure i don't know the seller or if its legit just seen the ad on fb.View attachment 790074
Thank you for info do have a titanium limited edition watch
Welcome mate. If you're in Africa and like watches this minute machine is in sth africa and is 400 usd equivalent which is pretty good price i reckon. Full disclosure i don't know the seller or if its legit just seen the ad on fb.View attachment 790074
hi thanks for info I do have a limited edition Oakley titanium
If you come across any silicon belt black dial round watch please let me know cause the one now I have is beyond repair

Latest Posts

Back