• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi! Need Some Advice!

Hu1chy

Oakley Beginner
Hi All

Well, i'm here because i've found some old Oakleys in a drawer and for the life of me i can't find a model number. (I've tried the links to "what model do i have" Wiki in the sticky but it's throwing an error).

So, over to you guys...what model do I have (picture below, hopefully!) and where can i get some lenses?

Thanks
Hu1chy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, not sure my image link works...

lets try this one
8377.jpg

Eye Jacket 2.0
Cannon Red
Black Iridium
Was $105
SKU 04-350

Afaik new lenses are not available, only custom chops

Hi Marc

Thanks so much for the response. I have been looking everywhere for the info!

They were a gift a while back (I believe they were bought in the US) and although they're really comfortable I just couldn't get on with the BRIGHT red. So, in the drawer they went! The lenses aren't too shabby to be honest.

Will probably end up putting these on ebay. What sort of price do these ones go for as I can't seem to find many on there (well the UK Ebay anyway).

Cheers

Hi Marc

Thanks so much for the response. I have been looking everywhere for the info!

They were a gift a while back (I believe they were bought in the US) and although they're really comfortable I just couldn't get on with the BRIGHT red. So, in the drawer they went! The lenses aren't too shabby to be honest.

Will probably end up putting these on ebay. What sort of price do these ones go for as I can't seem to find many on there (well the UK Ebay anyway).

Cheers
Prices always depend on condition.
Do you have the original box and microbag?

Instead of Ebay I would list them here in the exchange section as soon as you have access. There are members who will pay you a fair price or trade you a pair that you may want more than these.
Value?without the box, paperwork and micro bag. I have seen them go in the $100 to $150 range depending on the shape of the lenses. From your pic, the frames look to be in very good shape.

Instead of Ebay I would list them here in the exchange section as soon as you have access. There are members who will pay you a fair price or trade you a pair that you may want more than these.
Value?without the box, paperwork and micro bag. I have seen them go in the $100 to $150 range depending on the shape of the lenses. From your pic, the frames look to be in very good shape.
Atm he can't list them here, because he has no access.

Back