• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi! Need some help!

pkg5002

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I need some help with these oakleys sunglasses that i am trying to customize. They are the Custom Half jacket 2.0. But when I try to select my options, for the lens part it says "We are sorry, these items are currently out of stock!". Does that mean that i can select the frame and its colors but they will give me the standard lenses? If i purchase these, can i later purchase the lenses that i want and change them on the frames?

Please, your help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

pkg5002

Hi,

I need some help with these oakleys sunglasses that i am trying to customize. They are the Custom Half jacket 2.0. But when I try to select my options, for the lens part it says "We are sorry, these items are currently out of stock!". Does that mean that i can select the frame and its colors but they will give me the standard lenses? If i purchase these, can i later purchase the lenses that i want and change them on the frames?

Please, your help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

pkg5002

This forum isn’t tied to oakley in any way other than being a gathering place for collectors and enthusiasts. I would recommend contacting oakley thru their contact page on their website.

OR

You could blame @Chet Manley

Back