• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi! New here and looking for a rare pair of XX's

Hey Jimmy welcome.

Like most of us who are still here, we found this place much like you did. @PitBoss is 100% on point. You'll find what you are looking for here. Just be patient. I came year over a year ago looking for info on X-metals. Took over a year before I bought my first pair from a member here. Finding this place was the best and worst thing.

Best = It allowed me to find that pair I always wanted
Worst = I keep buying more

Flea-bay can be good too but your odds will be better here you'll get authentic vs fake and, members here won't try to hide a pairs true condition just to make a sale, and good chance you'll get a better price.

Best of all you'll have a good reason to stay, make some new friends, and be part of this great community!

Hey Jimmy welcome.

Like most of us who are still here, we found this place much like you did. @PitBoss is 100% on point. You'll find what you are looking for here. Just be patient. I came year over a year ago looking for info on X-metals. Took over a year before I bought my first pair from a member here. Finding this place was the best and worst thing.

Best = It allowed me to find that pair I always wanted
Worst = I keep buying more

Flea-bay can be good too but your odds will be better here you'll get authentic vs fake and, members here won't try to hide a pairs true condition just to make a sale, and good chance you'll get a better price.

Best of all you'll have a good reason to stay, make some new friends, and be part of this great community!

I wound up buying, what practically appears to be a brand new pair, for $175 on ebay today. Ebay user seems pretty damn credible for buying Oakleys.

NEW HTF OAKLEY XX TWENTY ELECTRIC BLUE FRAME WITH BLACK IRIDIUM LENSES | eBay

Is that a fair price? I realize it's no steal, I bought my last pair used, in great condition (I never inspected it for flaws, must have been virtually non existent since I never noticed it, and it never struck me as they were remotely fake) for only $75, but that was years ago, and I suspect that #1 they weren't as vintage and hadn't been out of production nearly as long, and #2, they weren't nearly as popular back then.

Back