• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi. New to forum. Trying to identify a pair of Oakleys I found in an old truck I bought.

Aubieron

Oakley Beginner
Would some if you aficionados please help identify these metal frame Oakleys? I need replacement lenses for them.
image.jpg

The frames are platinum color and the lenses look smoked?

I appreciate all replies (except snarky 😂).

As stated they're fake so toss em in the trash and get a real pair. If you like that style then look for an original Square Wire form the 90s. That's what that is a fake of.

I’ll be the first to admit I’m not up on my OG wires as most dont fit this massive skull but damn these look legit.

I’ll be the first to admit I’m not up on my OG wires as most dont fit this massive skull but damn these look legit.

That big ol font on the nose was what first alerted me but just to confirm check out the orbitals. There should be a break over on the side by the hinges. The front screw loosens them up so you can change lenses, the back screw is for the arms. You can see no break in these orbitals so it’s for sure fake.

Back