• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, new to the forum but been a mad Oakley follower/buyer/collector for - well since getting my first Oakley octopus grips and goggles for bmx’ing

Andyr284

Oakley Beginner
Hi, new to the forum but been a mad Oakley follower/buyer/collector for - well since getting my first Oakley octopus grips and goggles for bmx’ing. And been an avid fan since, Christ knows how much I’ve spent on an ever expanding collection.
Btw Are we limited on a word/character count then?
Can anyone help identify these? I think they’re t wire 1.0 but I also knew them as spoons, am I correct?
E4FF9BFF-1D2D-445C-AA68-C1AA9F916428.jpeg

Welcome!
I think they’re t wire 1.0 but I also knew them as spoons...
Welcome!
You are correct; they should indicate “TITANIUM” on the backside of the nose bridge, and came with TITANIUM etched lenses, and pearl (white) earsocks
These are Tea“spoons”.
:biggrin:
28115880982_9bc2c9c815_z.jpg

Still racing bikes?

Hi, new to the forum but been a mad Oakley follower/buyer/collector for - well since getting my first Oakley octopus grips and goggles for bmx’ing. And been an avid fan since, Christ knows how much I’ve spent on an ever expanding collection.
Btw Are we limited on a word/character count then?
Can anyone help identify these? I think they’re t wire 1.0 but I also knew them as spoons, am I correct?View attachment 780092
Excellent, thanks!

Welcome.
Nice T Wire.
I wish I could find me some new white Earsocks for my 4 T Wires.

Back