• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, new today and already need help (getting very old....).

Rob Drayton

Oakley Beginner
I have found a pair of excellent condition Crosshair S which were my mum's - probably about 20 years old as I think I was there when she bought them. The code on the arm states '75-765NC LA 6B' - can anyone help with understanding how to work out the size and any other detail from this information? And are they unisex? They have gold frames and light brown with a rose tiny lenses?? Don't think they are polarised though and I think this style has slightly change in the intervening years. No mum now - thanks covid - so she can't help - can anyone out there assist with size etc?? Happy Christmas

I have found a pair of excellent condition Crosshair S which were my mum's - probably about 20 years old as I think I was there when she bought them. The code on the arm states '75-765NC LA 6B' - can anyone help with understanding how to work out the size and any other detail from this information? And are they unisex? They have gold frames and light brown with a rose tiny lenses?? Don't think they are polarised though and I think this style has slightly change in the intervening years. No mum now - thanks covid - so she can't help - can anyone out there assist with size etc?? Happy Christmas

Welcome

jim-carrey-wave.gif

I think this is your pair. The part number you found is an internal number. 05-975 should be on the inside of the arm somewhere.

thanks for the prompt response much appreciated. I don’t remember my dear old mum wearing these at all , they are in such great condition! Will gently remove the other rubber ear protection and check that number out. Happy Christmas and thanks again

Back