• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi. Newish here!

thenumbersarebad

Oakley Beginner
I’ve worn Oakley sunglasses playing golf for quite awhile but am looking for some to wear daily.
I’m asking about fit lol can someone tell me about the style of these glasses for my face LOL or what someone would recommend for me?
E89B8FF8-A18B-41EA-A110-15AD30E6929E.jpeg

Do you like aviator styles? Guage 8 and crosshairs are two that I like. (Especially crosshairs 2012)

Yeah, I like that style. I’m looking for a pair with the metal nose pads, don’t ask lol my nose is weird and most other styles don’t sit right .

these are Gauge 8 L in the picture.

do they look fine on my face? lol

Yeah, I like that style. I’m looking for a pair with the metal nose pads, don’t ask lol my nose is weird and most other styles don’t sit right .

Hi and welcome
Yeah they suits you well, personally i like crosshair 1.0 ,

Hi and welcome
Yeah they suits you well, personally i like crosshair 1.0 ,

Yes, they suit your facial features well. You wear that particular model just fine. By the way, welcome to the forum!

Do you like aviator styles? Guage 8 and crosshairs are two that I like. (Especially crosshairs 2012)
And if you have any Crosshairs 2012 with emerald, I will take them....
Welcome!

Back