• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, Shoe One

Downunder

Oakley Beginner
Due to "the one who must be obeyed" I have had to expose sell my assortment of keep-sakes
I have uncovered a pair of Genuine Shoe Ones bought new in the McLarean F1 years, late 1990's
They are White low cuts, Size US9, worn once (didn't fit me), as new condition, minor mud marks on sole only
As white as I can remember them as I know that even kevlar yellows.
What would be a reasonable price to sell them?.
I figured that they should be sold to an Oakley person, to be appreciated.
They need to find a new home

Ur last 2 sentences are what spurned the rules Comment. There's also a value thread on here
Sorry, I am new to your forum & have not had your experience.
I was simply quite excited that I had found an item that I may get advice on.
I have other Oakley items in my stash.
The worst thing I have found with forums is that someone always pops up and finds that you didn't cross a T or dot an i, & your reply was my 1st message.

Sorry, I am new to your forum & have not had your experience.
I was simply quite excited that I had found an item that I may get advice on.
I have other Oakley items in my stash.
The worst thing I have found with forums is that someone always pops up and finds that you didn't cross a T or dot an i, & your reply was my 1st message.
No, brother, the worst thing about forums are people who cant take advice and just move off the subject. Lot of that going around lately.

I have a pair of Shoe One that I requested a value on - but there are so many variables such as size, condition etc that it is hard to gauge. No one came forward, which is quite understandable, so I went the route of finding a true value; listing them on eBay for 99p and no reserve. They have been bid up to £11.50 at present so if that's all they get, that is what they are worth - what someone is willing to pay at that particular time.

Welcome to our forum by the way! Stick around and show us some pics of your other Oakley gear - you never know, you might like it here...

I have a pair of Shoe One that I requested a value on - but there are so many variables such as size, condition etc that it is hard to gauge. No one came forward, which is quite understandable, so I went the route of finding a true value; listing them on eBay for 99p and no reserve. They have been bid up to £11.50 at present so if that's all they get, that is what they are worth - what someone is willing to pay at that particular time.

Welcome to our forum by the way! Stick around and show us some pics of your other Oakley gear - you never know, you might like it here...
I started collecting Oakley gear as I followed one of your countrymen David Coulthard with F1 at Mclaren.
Thanks for the welcome