• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi there! I'm a lover of the fusion of science and art!

d4r7hur

Oakley Beginner
Hello there! My name is Arturo. I'm a scientist, an artist and a film fan. I got introduced to Oakleys in 2000 with the films X-men (Juliet) and Mission Impossible 2 (Romeo). I bought my fist pair, my beloved Ruby Juliet, shortly afterwards. They travel with me to this day and they feel just as new as the first time I wore them. I now own about a dozen pairs, ranging from x-metals to prescription wires. My favorite Oakley design however is Cyclops's visor for the film X-men. I would love to own that prop. It is difficult to explain to people my fascination with Oakley, and why that fine mix between science and art is so important to me. When I found this forum I felt relieved to find that there are other cool people that are into Oakleys too! Hope to share some Oakley knowledge and experiments with you!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! My first experiment will be using oxiclean in an attempt to naturally darken one of my titanium Oakley watch. I'll post a thread soon with pics!

Back