• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi there

Daffyjjh

Oakley Beginner
Palmetto
New to this forum. I am 40 with 4 kids 12 to 4. Busy household! I am new to the forum but not to Oakley. I have had a pair of gen 2 Crystal Black Straight Jackets and am trying to find replacement ear socks and lenses to no avail. Love the glasses though and don't care for the newer style. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Forum looks great and very helpful. Great community.

New to this forum. I am 40 with 4 kids 12 to 4. Busy household! I am new to the forum but not to Oakley. I have had a pair of gen 2 Crystal Black Straight Jackets and am trying to find replacement ear socks and lenses to no avail. Love the glasses though and don't care for the newer style. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Forum looks great and very helpful. Great community.

Straight Jacket 2? Or 2nd gen straight jacket (new)?

:welcome:

Here is a picture. I have had them a LONG time. I think from what i've gathered they are the 1999 2nd generation. However; they don't have the Oakley over the nose piece. They are Crystal Black or Smoke Grey. They don't have the rubber nose piece as the newer ones do.

20180514_223311.jpg

Here is a picture. I have had them a LONG time. I think from what i've gathered they are the 1999 2nd generation. However; they don't have the Oakley over the nose piece. They are Crystal Black or Smoke Grey. They don't have the rubber nose piece as the newer ones do.

View attachment 474972

You're due for a new pair!

There is a bnib pair for sale right here on the forum for $75 from a legit seller....

For Sale - (2) BNIB New Straight Jacket Black and Crystal Black

Just gotta meet the exchange requirements first

I know. I saw them but when I hit my 2 weeks I know they won't be there. Maybe I'll do the premium and bite the bullet! He's a reputable seller?
He will have plenty lol

Definitely a good seller. I got one from him along with plenty of other stuff.

Latest Posts

Back