• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

New member. Lots of Oakleys over the years. ONLY glasses I’ll wear since some high-speed guys (what would be called Tier 1 now) showed how protective and durable they are. Same for my kids growing up.

Given the recent attacks on pilots and LEOs with lasers, mostly green (532 nm), and resulting damage, I’m concerned about what types of lasers the Oakley M Frame laser lens protect against?

New member. Lots of Oakleys over the years. ONLY glasses I’ll wear since some high-speed guys (what would be called Tier 1 now) showed how protective and durable they are. Same for my kids growing up.

Given the recent attacks on pilots and LEOs with lasers, mostly green (532 nm), and resulting damage, I’m concerned about what types of lasers the Oakley M Frame laser lens protect against?
Welcome

Aloha and welcome to the Forum.

IMG_9109.gif

Hello everyone. I’m Melissa and I’ve been reading the forums for a couple months now.

I got my first Oakleys (Bottlecaps) about 13 years ago and still wear them everyday. I finally bought a pair of custom Flak 2.0 a few months ago and have gotten rehooked on Oakley. I’ve bought a pair of Jawbreakers and Radar EV XS since then.
Welcome!

Back