• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi!

luismergenthal

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I‘m new to the forum. My name is Luis, I‘m from Germany and I‘m 17 years old.

I‘m really looking forward to the replies.

(P.S. I‘ve never used a forum before, so i would be pleased if someone helps me to introduce to that :) and maybe my english isn‘t always perfect )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I‘m new to the forum. My name is Luis, I‘m from Germany and I‘m 17 years old. I came here because I‘m currently looking for some pair of Oakley Switchback shoes. But i couldnt find them anywhere in my size (10.5-11.5).
So maybe I‘ll find some here. If someone wants to sell a pair in my size or knows a place where I can find them please answer me

(P.S. I‘ve never used a forum before, so i would be pleased if someone helps me to introduce to that :) and maybe my english isn‘t always perfect )
hi! I joined this forum for exactly the same reason, good luck finding oakley switchbacks aha, I finally managed to have 3 oakley switchbacks in my size, I now need 3 colors to have them all

50619E6D-FC54-4AA5-8E9B-A160DD359676.jpeg

F6C75BC0-B997-464D-B54F-5FD11B0348DD.jpeg

hi! I joined this forum for exactly the same reason, good luck finding oakley switchbacks aha, I finally managed to have 3 oakley switchbacks in my size, I now need 3 colors to have them all

View attachment 1034285

View attachment 1034286
I actually came here because of you haha. I got a couple other oakley clothes before but this one is by far the hardest to get. I‘m looking everywhere for these shoes and I saw them in your tiktok or instagram the first time.

Last edited:
I actually came here because of you haha.
aha I suspected it since I made videos on it, lots of people try to find some but no one can, to warn you more, you come from Germany and I from France in for shipments from the state- united we are the same, it runs about $100 in shipping costs then ~$50 in customs fees. so it's really complicated..

aha I suspected it since I made videos on it, lots of people try to find some but no one can, to warn you more, you come from Germany and I from France in for shipments from the state- united we are the same, it runs about $100 in shipping costs then ~$50 in customs fees. so it's really complicated..
how much did you pay for one pair?

Hi, I‘m new to the forum. My name is Luis, I‘m from Germany and I‘m 17 years old. I came here because I‘m currently looking for some pair of Oakley Switchback shoes. But i couldnt find them anywhere in my size (10.5-11.5).
So maybe I‘ll find some here. If someone wants to sell a pair in my size or knows a place where I can find them please answer me

i-bid-you-welcome-welcome-1.gif

Back