• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi

Just joined. ive been an oakley fanatic since i was a kid, saving up every dollar that i could get from selling baseball cards and shoveling snow until i finally bought a pair of minutes. That pair is long since gone, but I have found myself a pair of Twenty's that I just love. That is, until i broke one of the arms while replacing the earsocks. now i have a pair of taped together oakleys. I hope to post enough to maybe convince someone to sell me an arm. lol.

Welcome to the forum! I have a feeling that arm you are talking about....is what you are going to sell in the very near future when you start feeding that O-ddiction! Good luck...with that arm! :p

TBH the Thought has crossed my mind. I mean, who would just hang onto a single arm to a pair of sunglasses. If all that remains of your shades is 1 arm, you probably don't care enough about them to join an internet forum to rebuild from 1 arm.
I have a certain sentimental attachment to this 15 year old pair.

What, on average does a 1 armed pair of old abused pair of first gen twenty's go for in USD these days?
I have not seen too many out there like it. Mind you i've worn them fairly constantly stuffing them in my pocket, no case ever, just really abused. I have realized that the ability to absorb punishment is why i love these glasses.

Har har har.. Well i took the plunge and bought a pair of grey smoke fives with ice iridium lenses. They actually fit my face better than the twenty.
Now what do i do with a vintage pair of one-armed twenty?

Back