• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hidden through the deep water prizms...

The Dark Gnat

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So the family and I ran to target tonight. Get out of the car and I tell my wife to look at the rainbow. She replies, what rainbow. I point and say the one over there. She looks at me as though I am nuts. So I life my turbine rotors with the deep water prizms up and damn....there is no rainbow. I handed my wife my glasses and boom...she saw the rainbow I was talking about. Totally blew her mind what she saw through those lenses.

Both pics are through the lens of the dwp. The one I pulled the phone back from the lens a bit.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's awesome. I can see how that would work well with seeing fish offshore such as mahi.

I just bought a pair of DWP for my Flaks. They are getting hard to find, and especially in XLJ. I bought a pair of XLJ, and before they shipped them, they found a flaw in the coating. I looked all over the web, and had to settle for regular Flak Jackets instead of XLJ's.

I just bought a pair of DWP for my Flaks. They are getting hard to find, and especially in XLJ. I bought a pair of XLJ, and before they shipped them, they found a flaw in the coating. I looked all over the web, and had to settle for regular Flak Jackets instead of XLJ's.
someone did quality control before shipping ? where is this magic place, if i may ask ?!

The eBay seller is HappyeHappy out of Los Angeles. I'm really glad that I didn't receive them and take weeks getting it straightened out. I went right back in and bought the regular Flak Jacket DWP lenses from her. It must be a pretty good sized outfit, because she said that the packer in the warehouse noticed the flaw.
They are shipped in the sealed package, so it's cool that Oakley packs these lenses in the plastic holder so that You can see the lenses. If they were shipped in the box with foam I'd have a faulty lense on its way to me.

Back