• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Hijinx Frames. Price Drop!

U

Username Hidden

Hi, fellow O enthusiasts

Here are a few pairs of Hijinx for your consideration.

Hijinx Frank Kozik Polished Black w Warm Grey

This pair is displayed in my display case and it has not been worn. Nothing I can see on the sunglasses but will rate the lenses 9.5/10 just in case I missed something. It comes with the Frank Kozik box, Frank Kozik artist popcard and black microfiber bag. Asking for $OLD
28468455817_c0e36571d5_k.jpg

Hijinx Art Chantry w Warm Grey

This pair is displayed in my display case and it has not been worn. Nothing I can see on the sunglasses but will rate the lenses 9.5/10 just in case I missed something. It comes with the Art Chantry box, Art Chantry microfiber bag and artist popcard. Asking for $OLD
43287455082_777b3ed21c_k.jpg

Hijinx Grab Bag Polished White (City) w Black Iridium

Similarly, this pair is displayed in my display case and it has not been worn. Nothing I can see on the sunglasses but will rate the lenses 9.5/10 just in case I missed something. It comes with the Grab bag brown box and brown microfiber bag. Asking for $90.
43287455072_65ccab5c7d_k.jpg

Hijinx Green Black Splatter w Dark Grey

This pair has been worn a couple of times. There are 2 small scratches on the outside of the right lens (not in the line of vision). It comes with the Green Black Splatter brown box and black microfiber bag. Asking for $75.
43287455062_323ec98af9_k.jpg

Price is all in Paypal G&S. Shipping is from Singapore. Will ship to Paypal registered address.

No trades, please. Do PM me if you need more information or have questions.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump: with price drop!

pmed, interested in the kozik and art chantry

:bump: