• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Hijinx Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anybody got some old Hijinx lenses lying around, don't need to be mint as this is for a pair that gets worn a lot and the lenses are now officially FUBAR.

Some people reacted to this post.
i have never shipped to SA, but i have some if you cant score any there. I am in the US.

Thanks Mate, it's about $10 to ship from the US to SA if you use USPS First Class.

Tried and can't find any in SA.

How much would you want for the lenses?

have to check what i have, unless you want i can just buy whats still @ oakleyvault.com for you plus tax and shipping. i think they go for $36

I have 2 BNIB sets of Titanium Iridium and I'm willing to ship to SA. $ 100 shipped plus PayPal fees

BTW I have black and rust chrome icons as well and maybe one black matte frame in like new condition.

Thanks Marc, but don't have that amount of dosh to spend. Looking for a pair of old but not too beat up lenses. Might take you up next month if I don't find anything

I am in the U.S. Have a pair of grey lenses slightly scratched but wearable can send pics if you would like. What are you looking to spend

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Marc, but don't have that amount of dosh to spend. Looking for a pair of old but not too beat up lenses. Might take you up next month if I don't find anything
Vault has some gold iridium for $29

Found two pairs of Jinx lenses inside of my o-shrine.
VR28 BIP: One very tiny spot, other than that in like new condition
Bronze: New
$105 shipped worldwide