• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying HJ1.0 lenses XLJ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for 2 sets of lenses and a black rubber kit for original Half Jacket
A good friend of mine just gifted me carbon fiber HJ it’s in really nice shape but needs lenses and new rubbers.

I would love polarized and XLJ but I do realize there aren’t a lot of OEM lenses available anymore.

thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for 2 sets of lenses and a black rubber kit for original Half Jacket
A good friend of mine just gifted me carbon fiber HJ it’s in really nice shape but needs lenses and new rubbers.

I would love polarized and XLJ but I do realize there aren’t a lot of OEM lenses available anymore.

thanks

The si site still sells HJ rubber sets in black

Username Hidden said:
The si site still sells HJ rubber sets in black
I’ll hop on now.

You might be in luck. Let me get home and check some of the lenses I just picked up. I might have some options for you in XLJ, but probably not polarized.

I believe they are VR28 on the top and G30 Iridium on the bottom. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Ended up with two pair each and a Fire Iridium XLJ, but waiting to see if the wife wants them for her Half Jackets before I can cut the Fire’s loose.

Both pair look spotless, so probably never used. $55 each or $100 shipped for the pair?
B7B3651B-0BFC-4407-84DE-2C01E968E337.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
I believe they are VR28 on the top and G30 Iridium on the bottom. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Ended up with two pair each and a Fire Iridium XLJ, but waiting to see if the wife wants them for her Half Jackets before I can cut the Fire’s loose.

Both pair look spotless, so probably never used. $55 each or $100 shipped for the pair?View attachment 888033
I will most likely take both. I am more interested in the fire pair of your wife doesn’t want. Let me know and I would take the fire XLJ and the g30. Thanks

Latest Posts

Back