• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hkwinger's photo gallery

Stop it Jive, stop it! Stop saying things that make it harder for me to avoid x-metals. My lady will probably be coming after you if I get a pair. Good news is I don't think they'd look good on me.

@peeza and nerd thank you for answering my question. I figured it out on I saw his serial number. That is a very impressive collection the op has

Stop it Jive, stop it! Stop saying things that make it harder for me to avoid x-metals. My lady will probably be coming after you if I get a pair. Good news is I don't think they'd look good on me.

Dude trust me I was all frogs when I joined here...now I am up to like 10 x metals. I didn't like them until I got my hands on an x squared and a juliet! It's so easy to find steals on ebay/cl too on juliets. I've found 2-3 for under $150 that were in perfect condition! Then I can customize them to my liking with different colored lenses/rubbers. Metals seem to hold their value pretty well over time. Join the darkness!

I like those 24k x-squared i think, but thin frames don't typically look good on me. Way to afraid to try them on and find out i'm wrong.