• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hmmmmmm!?!

Looks fantastic, though it looks like it will let in a lot of light at the corner of the eyes closest to the bridge.

wow they are out already LOL okay can you atleast confirm of the construction are they all metals???? or half plastic, half metal that would close the debate with these.

I don't think there's any debate (at least in my mind)... nosebridges and part of the earstems are some non-metal material (nan-O-matter?) to provide the flex that flex couplers and t-shox do with x-metals. This real-life pic looks pretty obvious:

Introduce Yourself! | Page 108 | Oakley Forum

What I can't tell is if there are separate unobtainium nosebombs or if that's integrated into the nosebridge.

I'm also wondering about the screws - are there metal threaded sockets embedded in the nosebridge or do they use screw threads designed for plastic to grab directly in the nosebridge material?

wow they are out already LOL okay can you atleast confirm of the construction are they all metals???? or half plastic, half metal that would close the debate with these.
I think they are display models, not for sale just to let people see what theyre ordering.