• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hmmmmmm!?!

I don't think there's any debate (at least in my mind)... nosebridges and part of the earstems are some non-metal material (nan-O-matter?) to provide the flex that flex couplers and t-shox do with x-metals. This real-life pic looks pretty obvious:

Introduce Yourself! | Page 108 | Oakley Forum

What I can't tell is if there are separate unobtainium nosebombs or if that's integrated into the nosebridge.

I'm also wondering about the screws - are there metal threaded sockets embedded in the nosebridge or do they use screw threads designed for plastic to grab directly in the nosebridge material?
I'm wondering why we don't have a name for this new series of glasses!

We've seen pics, all the skus and even RL photos... Why not a name?

Well atleast we all know what expect from these releases madman, badman glasses we just have to wait and see. I wonder if any of my sunglass hut stores has this on display usually vegas gets the early releases i will definitely post a pic for them if i see one.

I spoke with the manager and they said Feb 1 and prices starts at $400 for the regular release, 420 for prizm daily and $500 for the limited/ special edition which he didnt know what kind, may be a Ferrari? like what the leaked photos that we saw???? And i also ask about the packaging and he doesnt have any box as of now, it was just the glasses and it can be tried on.

After seeing the badman pic in the "introduce yourself" thread, I can confidently say that I will own one. Still not sure about the madman.