• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hobbit 3DO Gascan Replacement Lenses?

Wow. Didn't realize this was such a touchy subject. Don't flame me too hard, please.

I have 8-9 other pairs of oakleys. I wear them all and they all have OEM lenses.

I bought the hobbits because my wife is a LOTR geek and I liked the way they would look with 24k lenses.

Also, that was sarcasm. Not trying to argue here.

I really do appreciate the advice and expertise. Glad google pointed me to this forum. Looks like there's lots of info to be had.

I just picked up a pair of the Hobbit Cans today and was seriously thinking of trying the bronze polarized on SI for $52.

I just picked up a pair of the Hobbit Cans today and was seriously thinking of trying the bronze polarized on SI for $52.
If u don't want the 3D lenses go for it. By popping the 3D lenses out, they easily damage

Hmmm.....I don't want that. Thanks for the heads up Dallas, I wont rush into anything.
These that cheap though, u wouldn't be hurting ur wallet so get the lenses then buy another hobbit. They sold regularly in the 75 to 125 mark. Just have to keep a eye out

Back