• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Asian Fit vs Standard , lenses differ or is it just the nose bridge size?

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Have a local listing on some Asian Fit Holbrook (and additional pictures help verify they're legit), but they didn't know it was asian fit until I looked up the SKU. Question is though, do the Asian Fit Lens work in the standard version of the same frame, and vice versa?

I know when buying lenses it specifically states that they aren’t compatible.

Just kidding, don’t know where I saw that.
Though there does seem to be one account of someone being able to swap them, but did note clear dimension difference between the two.

I’ve spoken with @SouLFuLFroG before on this.

I have actually put standard lenses in an Asian frame and then used the Asian lenses in a standard frame with no issue. Also, I have put 57mm lenses in a frame with 55mm lenses and vice versa.

Lenses are the same, the nose bridge is more narrow.
They seem to fit pretty well for my face, just picked em up when we met up at the local grocery store for our mutual errands. Lens is a lil peppered from cleaning marks and what not, but I would still come out ahead replacing them with new lens.

P1022331.jpg

P1022332.jpg

P1022333.jpg

P1022334.jpg

Back