• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HOLBROOK (Clear W/ Chrome Iridium) And SPIKE (Titanium W/ Titanium Iridium)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some stuff I'm working on behind the scenes here, but I'm still open to deals.

You know me, I'm always looking for Hijinx.

Do I need to add a sticky to the Exchange section "Herbsley Wants Your Hijinx" ?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I've got some stuff I'm working on behind the scenes here, but I'm still open to deals.

You know me, I'm always looking for Hijinx.

Do I need to add a sticky to the Exchange section "Herbsley Wants Your Hijinx" ?
like your avatar wasn't enough.

Apparently not.

MODS. Sticky required!

You still have the spikes?

Yes sir Mr Maniac, they are still here.

Holbrook and Spike still here - awaiting trades.

I estimate that there are one million pairs of Hijinx in the world - all currently being clutched to the chests of their owners during their waking hours, and locked in safes overnight, for fear that the legendary 'Herbsley the Hijinx Snatcher' will come and take them from you. Don't say his name three times in the mirror, or your own reflection will change to that of a bald dude with a beard and snatch the Hijinx from your hands.

In homes across the world . . . .
"Darling I can't sleep. I've had that nightmare again."
"What is it? The one about that Herbsley guy?"
"Yes. I'm scared that he'll take my sunglasses."
"Don't worry dear, it's just a myth, he doesn't exist."
"But he must. There was an ad on TV, saying he will try and tempt us with demonic jewellery such as Titanium, and Chrome Iridium - and that we must all resist him. But it's so difficult."
"It's not true darling. It . . . it can't be."
"I'll just stay away from the thread. It'll be fine if we all stick together and not give in to temptation. Just stay away from the thread . . . ."

"He'll tempt you with clear holbrook's and titanium spikes as eye candy, while he quietly walks over to your single wide tower and looks over your Hijinx."
"OOhhh it IS a clear holbrook afterall, and it's been said that each Holbrook even the clear's, have a oz. of Shaun Whites' blood"
"Noo honey plz, don't fall for his clear Holbrook, it's a trap!"
Herbsley starts grabbing a matte black grey polarized Hijinx, even a polished rootbeer with bronze. As he leaves, Herbsley looks back with a evil grin on his face.

Sleep well, everyone. He's just a myth.

He doesn't exist.

Does he?

Status
Not open for further replies.