• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

Damn! I thought I had a lot! I have 12. lol.

You do brother. You do for sure. That's more than most. I love holbrooks and felt the need to try and find them all. Just missing a select few that aren't really sku releases that have eluded me thus far.

You do brother. You do for sure. That's more than most. I love holbrooks and felt the need to try and find them all. Just missing a select few that aren't really sku releases that have eluded me thus far.

Holbrooks are my favorite O-Matter frame so your collection makes my jaw drop for sure. i only really want one or two more at the moment, but hopefully for my wallet i can stop before I get to your epic collection status. lol. i'm currently waiting for a OCP order I placed 20 days ago :(. Oakley is having problems getting orders over to the customs department (customer care told me that 2 days ago). I ordered Prizm Field lenses, Polished Black frame, red icons and rivets.

Good looking display pair. Just a pity the image will be hidden when worn
9102-D555 SI Gadsden Matte Dark Grey w: Black Iridium.jpg

Brook case is overflowing. I think it's at 165 and counting. Including a nice array of @SouLFuLFrog customs takin over the bottom large display shelf. View attachment 331523View attachment 331524

Damn Aaron I missed this latest from you! Sorry!!

I can't believe you have that many SoulFrog customs! I'm at 5 and won't be there forever...but your entire shelf is just outstanding the way you have them displayed there, buddy.
Truly envious! :drinks:

Here's an updated pic of my set of brooks. I've found 5 more Asian fit and Asian fit lx that aren't in here. Close to all of them tho, Just a few hard to find hawaiis, an AUS red/blue and the ever coveted grail of grails one sight South Africa release left.

View attachment 232311
Oh. My. Goodness.

You got more than my ENTIRE collection.....in JUST holbrooks!!!

Back