• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

@Ramslacrosse09 the Gadsden Holbrook comes with a printed microfibre.
Also glad to see the snake print is on the outside of the frame and not the inside as advertised originally.
9102-D555 SI Gadsden Matte Dark Grey w: Black Iridium.jpg

Gadsden HB.jpg

Creativity has all but left the building when it comes to the new releases. Rehashing old colour ways seems to be the flavour of the whats left of the design department.

9102-E3 Polished Black w/ 24K Iridium
9102-E3.jpg

9102-E4 "Emerald Fade Collection" Matte Black w/ Prizm Emerald Iridium
9102-E4.jpg

9102-E8 Matte Black w/ Prizm Grey
9102-E8.jpg

wow matte black w/ grey... I think they officially have used ever lenses possible in a matte black frame now. The matte black collection is complete. Lol. It is unreal how unoriginal they are.

I'm gunna take a pic of all the matte blacks I own when I get home, cuz oakley needs a refresher course apparently

wow matte black w/ grey... I think they officially have used ever lenses possible in a matte black frame now. The matte black collection is complete. Lol. It is unreal how unoriginal they are.

I'm gunna take a pic of all the matte blacks I own when I get home, cuz oakley needs a refresher course apparently
They haven't done matte black with 3D yet.

Creativity has all but left the building when it comes to the new releases. Rehashing old colour ways seems to be the flavour of the whats left of the design department.

9102-E3 Polished Black w/ 24K Iridium
View attachment 349537
9102-E4 "Emerald Fade Collection" Matte Black w/ Prizm Emerald Iridium
View attachment 349536
9102-E8 Matte Black w/ Prizm Grey
View attachment 349535
The first one was done probably to stop paying Shaun White lol

But yeah, I agree with the lack of imagination.

I wonder how the newer, upcoming Holbrooks will look like... Probably blah, but we'll see.

Prizm Gray > warm gray? What is that lol

Sent from Q's Note5

The first one was done probably to stop paying Shaun White lol
Prizm Gray > warm gray? What is that lol
As long as the Holbrook frame is alive and well, Shaun will continue to get his royalty cheque. Probably why he's not actively competing anymore.
Prizm Grey is a warm grey lens with "Prizm" etched in to it ;)

Last edited:
As long as the Holbrook frame is alive and well, Shaun will continue to get his royalty cheque. Probably why he's not actively competing anymore.
Prism Grey is a warm grey lens with "Prizm" etched in to it ;)
Lol... See, I learn something new everyday.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back