• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

1FFC615B-D25F-4FED-890F-1BE53A27B619.jpeg
What’s up everyone! The Holbrook XL has officially dropped. Matte black with prizm ruby, polished black with prizm sapphire, and matte tortoise with prizm Black! This pic is regular size in middle with 2 of the xl on each side. Enjoy!

Is this something that interest you in the slightest?
Not really no, but I haven't had an opportunity to try on a pair yet. The standard Holbrook still fits me well, even with the extra kilos I've packed on the last couple of months.

But being that I've started keeping a running log of the released HB's, I kinda figured I'd continue sharing the latest information on the forum.

Not really no, but I haven't had an opportunity to try on a pair yet. The standard Holbrook still fits me well, even with the extra kilos I've packed on the last couple of months.

But being that I've started keeping a running log of the released HB's, I kinda figured I'd continue sharing the latest information on the forum.
Ah ok... This has sparked my curiosity some, but I'm mainly bored with the current stuff at the moment. I just wish they did this XL earlier. The OG Holbrooks work on me, but this could be better... I'm just not in a rush to tell Oakley to take my money.

Sent from Q's S8+

Ah ok... This has sparked my curiosity some, but I'm mainly bored with the current stuff at the moment. I just wish they did this XL earlier. The OG Holbrooks work on me, but this could be better... I'm just not in a rush to tell Oakley to take my money.
It's good that they're catering for people who would like to wear the holbrooks but don't get the right fit from the standard frame and as you rightfully said, they could have brought this frame out much earlier.

I won't be adding these to my brook collection, only because I'm having a tough time just keeping up with the new releases they keep bringing out in the standard size.

Back