• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

I am not sure if you guys know this but the woodgrain collection is coming to the O stores and vaults April 1st. The Holbrook will have Prizm daily polarized lenses and I think it will be $180. I will be picking them up for sure!

Quick question I had to the group. How rare are the STPL holbrooks? I have been hunting to do a trade but have no luck with it. I have found more people with the goldbrooks and murasaki then the STPL.

There are plenty of stpl brooks on eBay usually. Some complete, some just the glasses. From my searches murasaki are harder to come by then both. I don't know the exact production numbers but all three are grail brooks to me, mainly cuz of the limitation in release locations and quantities.

Here's an updated pic of my set of brooks. I've found 5 more Asian fit and Asian fit lx that aren't in here. Close to all of them tho, Just a few hard to find hawaiis, an AUS red/blue and the ever coveted grail of grails one sight South Africa release left.

image.jpeg

@Aaron Barr Do you plan on getting the newer woodgrain ones? I am working on my collection minus the LX. Very impressive collection!
Are you referring to the SGH o9102-A3? If so I scooped a pair up when they came out around Xmas. I saw your post regarding the prizm daily ones on April 1st but I haven't heard anything about that. Im stopping by my vault tomorrow after work so I will definitely inquire. At this point anything that comes out will be picked up pretty quick for my collection.

The murasakis never gained much momentum because the USD price new was around $380. Although I think that pair is rarer, Ive had my hands on 3 murasakis. One I paid $380 from @Uluahunter when they first hit, the other two off here later on for $200 each.

Back