• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook/Deviation/Dispatch 2 Sizing In Comparison To OG Dispatch

Melon

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, I've been lurking the forums for a couple days trying to find more information on the sunglasses above. I own a pair of OG Dispatches: they fit me perfectly in every way and the large lens suits my big face. I would buy it in different colors, but the longer I own them, the more I am coming to dislike the look of the stems.

How do the 3 models listed above compare to the OG Dispatch in fit and size? I am more inclined towards the Holbrook and Deviation because of the look (although I still prefer the Deviation 2 over the OG in that department), but it seems like the lens are significantly smaller. I don't mind sizing down on the lenses, but not by too much because I want the sunglasses to have the same effect as the OG Dispatches which make my face look smaller (not the other way around). There is no SGH or Oakley Vault near my city of residence so I am restricted to online ordering.

If it helps at all, my fitted cap size is 7 9/16 and my head circumference is 22.5".

Thanks
-Phil

Oh hey: I just noticed on SGH that the Deviation lenses are 60mm across (for some reason I thought they were 55). Deviation in brown camo it is!

If anyone has any experience with the other models, feel free to chime in: I'm still on the market for a pair of white, plastic framed shades B-)

I wear all three. My cap size is 7-5/8. Dispatch is definitely the biggest of the three. Deviation, being wires, look/feel awesome if you're into the square aviator look. Holbrooks are great to as a bridge between both styles. You wouldn't know though until you try them on.

Thanks for your response. Good to know that the Holbrooks are going to fit me. Hopefully the lenses won't look too small on my face.

Do you have any frames currently? Post a pic of it your melon and we'll steer you the right way! Get it? Melon? *dies* not really. I'll be here until Tuesday though...

I wear an 8 in a hat, I have dispatch II which i am pleased with, and have tried on, antix and eyepatch 2 which i think fit a bigger face just fine.

Latest Posts

Back