• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook/Deviation/Dispatch 2 Sizing In Comparison To OG Dispatch

Thanks for all the responses! I found a pair of Deviations to try on at my local Sports store and the lenses seemed too small on my face. I have yet to find a place to try on Holbrooks, but I found this website that provides a lot of sizing details for a lot of models Oakley Holbrook - Mundo dos culos - Os Melhores culos, Relgios e Acessrios para Voc.

I'm curious as to how the Holbrooks will fit. The measurements from the site show that the lenses are significantly shorter, though much wider than the Deviations.

I am for sure going to order a pair of Dispatch 2s this weekend in tortoise. Stoked!

Find a pair of Big Tacos. If you're looking for a big lens/frame, they are the way to go!

imagecmzn.jpg

Found an O-Vault while visiting my sister. Holbrooks were too tight, Dispatch 2s were awesomeee I can see myself getting a couple different pairs (I really like the clear + bright orange) and the camo Deviations were the most comfortable sunglasses I've ever worn (I tried on a pair of Crosshair 2.0s and they seemed much more tight on my head...I always thought those were a bigger frame?). I didn't buy anything cause...well....Amazon is $30 cheaper for both glasses. Gonna order the Camo Deviations tomorrow....the lenses seem a bit small on my face, but the frame just fits too well to pass up and the color is totally BA.

Back