• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Fit Question

BrooklynBoy

Oakley Enthusiast
Brooklyn, NY
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum today although I've been a casual observer for awhile.
Currently I own a pair of Half Jackets and Fives Squared, both with polarized lenses. I'm looking for a new pair with a different look and found a pair of Holbrooks that I really like. I'm just not sure if they're too big for me and would appreciate the forums advice.
Excuse my rough appearance. I'm retired and didn't feel like shaving to go try on sunglasses.

2DA92BAE-78AF-4336-A39D-75A956C6B871_zpsqkojv7lz.jpg

C0983B8D-20EE-4F9D-83A3-271D7006E54C_zps7afcuhoz.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum today although I've been a casual observer for awhile.
Currently I own a pair of Half Jackets and Fives Squared, both with polarized lenses. I'm looking for a new pair with a different look and found a pair of Holbrooks that I really like. I'm just not sure if they're too big for me and would appreciate the forums advice.
Excuse my rough appearance. I'm retired and didn't feel like shaving to go try on sunglasses.

2DA92BAE-78AF-4336-A39D-75A956C6B871_zpsqkojv7lz.jpg

C0983B8D-20EE-4F9D-83A3-271D7006E54C_zps7afcuhoz.jpg
You shall get the answers you seek for this question much quicker in this thread.

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Latest Posts

Back