• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook frame size question 55mm, 56mm, or 57mm

How do you think this will affect lens swaps? I have the warm gray model in 57mm and I just ordered ice iridium lenses off eBay. Hopefully they fit (lenses didn't specify size, but they're probably from a 55mm model).
...and that is where most of the issues are going to arise. Being that the Holbrook has been around since 2010 and all of the pre-2017 releases were all 55mm, the majority of the lenses will be for that size frame. The difference of 2mm will severely affect the fit and I don't think these will work in a 57mm orbital at all.

...and that is where most of the issues are going to arise. Being that the Holbrook has been around since 2010 and all of the pre-2017 releases were all 55mm, the majority of the lenses will be for that size frame. The difference of 2mm will severely affect the fit and I don't think these will work in a 57mm orbital at all.
Yay, go me!

I'll let you know how it turns out when they arrive.

The lenses fit back and forth on any of them.

Here are the different sizes

Older regular brooks on top

New regular brooks in the middle

Asia fit on the bottom

Hope this helps. It make no difference at all.
14884879438792102604681.jpg
1488487847349-1180542736.jpg

They do fit just fine. The difference is just in the thickness of the frame itself

Even the SI cerakote brooks are the 57 size. Yet the forest camouflage and the Grey multi cam are different lol.

Latest Posts

Back