• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook frame size question 55mm, 56mm, or 57mm

My Ice lenses came in today, and I had no problems fitting them in my 57mm frames. Not that anyone was questioning @SouLFuLFrog, but I just wanted to confirm that I had no issues.

IMG_8245.JPG

My Ice lenses came in today, and I had no problems fitting them in my 57mm frames. Not that anyone was questioning @SouLFuLFrog, but I just wanted to confirm that I had no issues.
Nothing like independent verification.
That is why this forum is such a useful source of information. Not one person on here has all the knowledge and there's always something new to be learnt.
I don't care anymore. ;)
When you hear it enough times, the novelty eventually wears off.

Help me please! There are frames with different sizes, and the size does not indicate on the lenses. All the lens is the same size and they become in any frame with different size?

Help me please! There are frames with different sizes, and the size does not indicate on the lenses. All the lens is the same size and they become in any frame with different size?
Lenses vary in size yes but as long as your buying the standard Holbrook lenses for th r standard Holbrook frame you should be fine. The Holbrook metal round and xl versions are different. Holbrook mix lenses will fit the standard as well.. good luck hope this helps..

Lenses vary in size yes but as long as your buying the standard Holbrook lenses for th r standard Holbrook frame you should be fine. The Holbrook metal round and xl versions are different. Holbrook mix lenses will fit the standard as well.. good luck hope this helps..
No difference? In any frame, with any size, fit any lenses? I'm not talking about LX and metal ...

Last edited:
Back