• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Matte Clear w/ Red Icons and bolts-- SGH Exclusive - Practically flawless, I can see no damage or faults - $55 SOLD

Matte White w/ Purple Icons and White bolts- Great condition, one small piece of paint missing on upper right hand bolt$45

Polished Black w/Gold icons and bolts- Shaun White- Used condition, scuffs and marks, when you are looking up close, pretty much just standward wear from using, would be great to paint over or just use as a wear pair - $35

These are all just frames without lenses or box or bag. Will send pictures upon request. Prices do not include shipping. Message me or send me an email: alecbarnard@live.com

Some people reacted to this post.
SGH Edition sold..... Matte white and Polished black still available.... Feel free to make me offers... If someone wants to buy both, I'll give you both of them for just $70.

Username Hidden said:
SGH Edition sold..... Matte white and Polished black still available.... Feel free to make me offers... If someone wants to buy both, I'll give you both of them for just $70.
I want those polished white man, I'll buy it roght now le tme know how and what would be the shipping cost to 92173

Polished black sold..... Matte White still available... I'll throw in a pair of scractched chrome lenses from the STPL Edition holbrooks for $50 plus shipping.

PM sent