• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrook Heaven and Hell 9102-27,28 & Hawaii 9102-39,XX55

Heaven and Hell were sold at sporting goods stores.
I bought mine at a snowboard shop in CA
Hawaiian from here: Sunglasses | Product Categories | PipeDreams Surf Co
Im not selling, just for reference:
IMG_20151212_091509034.jpg

IMG_20151212_091412770.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I feel like your rubbing it in @the_owl owl lol Jk. They look nice on ur shelf, r u sure U don't need that shelf space for future purchases :)

Not overly attached to them... make me a fair offer and they're yours. They were displayed for a while, never worn. I have the Plaintiffs too in case you need.

From the guy who sold me the H&H pop and many other items.

I'll be honest @Oakster they have been so elusive to me that I don't even know the original price they went for let alone how
Much a pair would go for now... I have been getting most of my rare holbrooks around $200 complete but please don't let that offend u. If u think they are worth more id be willing to entertain a different price. R u a Holbrook guy? I have a few others I need if ud be willing to look in ur collection and possibly part w. It would offset some of the shipping. I still need the red/blue aus grey smoke (9102-12), one sight sour African (9102-05), grape juice (9102-10), sgh black w jade (9102-40), and the hawaiis minus the crystal pink ones (so 9102-39, 9102-xx55,75,85). Shot in the dark but I figured I'd ask. Either way let me know of the h and h brooks and I would love to take them off ur hands. Thanks for the help.

All the best,
Aaron

Back