• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Help

First Holbrook purchase

• Valentino Rossi

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • MOTOGP

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • RED/BLUE Australian

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Red/Blues just hit my local O Store on sale.
I voted for the MotoGP, strictly because who knows if youll ever see emerald again in a pair.

6am was you dreaming about these or something? lol

I have a pair of the Moto GP's coming in soon i'm liking the Red/Blue think i will have to hit these up as well! lol

I had a weird dream that they had the Oakley Custom Printing Program at my local Vault, and had a billion options of arm printing products. I specifically remember mine being on the Fives Squared, and having some American theme picked out...then I woke up panicking because I placed the order incorrectly and didn't want to get charged for it...haha...Is it weird to have dreams about Oakley's? I wonder sometimes...

I vote for the MotoGP. I was actually going to get a pair, but it's just painful putting them on and looking into a mirror, seeing that they look ridiculous on me.

I love F1,,,but Vettel and Red Bull are killing it for me. I highly doubt he'll get 7 titles, I'm not so sure we'll see Red Bull dominate F1 like we saw Ferrari in 2000-2004.
Kimi Raikkonen is rumored to be coming back next season with Williams, and reuniting with Renault engines.
If Williams is willing to pay the fee of having Raikkonen drive for them I see it'll happen.

2012 is going to be one of the most interesting exciting seasons in F1 in a very long time I believe. The whole ban on exhaust blown diffusers, Mercedes GP finally rumored to have built a competitive car, last season with v8 engines. The Austin GP is rumored to be delayed until 2013, and the NJ GP may take it's place permanently.
I really really enjoyed the new Indian GP this season.

Back